Chartered in 1956 in Bloomington, where lectures and activities were held at Indiana University for many years, the society began regularly scheduling lectures and other events in Indianapolis in 1990 and early in the new millennium added West Lafayette as a regular venue. Lectures are now regularly held in all three locations. Please consult our local website for the latest information and links to campus maps to locate the lecture venues and the most convenient parking.
We welcome all new members and volunteers who wish to help develop local activities. Read more »