Sponsored by: S.S.T Tourism Co.,Ltd.
This event has been postponed due to COVID-19.
Welcoming the International Archaeology Day 2020, this event will be held for two days in Mu Thin Village of Bilin Township, Mon State, Myanmar. This event will be held from 10, 11 October 2020. Mu Thin Village is land of Archaeological Zone in Mon State of Myanmar. S.S.T Tourism Co.,Ltd. is leading for this event and collaborating with Suvannabhumi Discovery and Preservation Team, participation together with local people, Township officer, regional Government, stake holder and Archaeology Experts. Aiming awareness raising for local people to conserve and preserve the Archaeological Units and Cultural Heritage.
Title: ‘”Archaeological Value of Suvannabhumi ”
Venue: Muthin village, Bilin Township, Mon State of Myanmar
Date: 10, 11 October 2020 ( Saturday and Sunday)
Duration: 2 Days,
(1)Welcoming Speech by Kyaik Htee Saung Sayardaw, Regional Government, Bilin Township officer, SST,
(2) Archaeological Value of Suvannabhumi by Sayar U San Win and Ms. Nann Kyi Khaing,
(3) Presentation ‘About Suvannabhumi Heritage Trust’,
(4) Experiences on discovering Heritage by local( one person or two persons from Local),
(5) “How to Conserve and Preserve Archaeological Units by Dr. Pyae Phyo Kyaw”,
(1)Morning Outdoor activity to Winka village where to see Ancient City Wall and Archaeological Facts,
(2) After lunch, SME knowledge Tips by Sayar U Sun Lwin,
(3) Tourism in Suvannabhumi by U Soe Min Aye (SST),
(4) Group discussion & Presentation,