All interested parties are welcome to help and view the planning, preparation,setup, flight, and data analysis for a professional drone survey of the Elodorado High School campus. This event is sponsored by the Anthropology Class.
- Setting ground control points, we have panels for these. Our students will handle g this bit yours are welcome to participate if they are interested.
- Placing control points for the t-boxes and baskets. Will your students do this?
- Preflight briefing of all participants.
- Station Visual observers.
- Flights (Probably need 3 separate flights to cover all the different areas. That will take some time to reposition the launch/landing locations. The individual flights will take from 10-15 minutes each.
- Verify Data collection – This can be concurrent with flights 2 & 3. This is done on a laptop to insure we have complete area coverage before we leave the field.
- Collect GCP panels & Police project area.
When placing events on your calendar using these buttons, please check that time zone displays correctly.