Pyramids and Temples of the Yucatan (land tour)
Thursday, February 1, 2018
“What a marvelous trip and experience I had in the Yucatan, the local guide was so wonderful!
A great experience of education and excitement!” - Jackie, Colorado
This luxurious, nine-day holiday provides the best-paced itinerary available to see the sun-drenched Yucatan peninsula’s spectacular ancient sites, traditional Maya villages, and colonial architecture.
- A perfect short winter “escape,” you will leave on a Saturday and return the following Sunday.
- There is just one departure available, accommodating no more than 16 participants plus your AIA lecturer/host and trip manager/guide.
- See and learn about soaring ancient pyramids, distinctive temple complexes, and wonderful sculpture at world famous as well as off-the-beaten-path sites.
- Enjoy free time to bird watch, shop for crafts, or relax at our luxurious accommodations: two nights at the Mayaland Hotel (next to Chichén Itza), three at the Hacienda Uxmal (next to Uxmal) and three at Merida’s Presidente InterContinental Villa Mercedes.
- There are no hidden costs—practically everything is included, except one dinner and your international airfare.
- Every aspect has been carefully planned to maximize your time and experiences.
$4,895 (13-16 participants) per person double occupancy
$5,195 (10-12 participants) per person double occupancy
$695 single supplement
Day 1 - HOME | MERIDA, Mexico
Day 2 - MERIDA
Day 3 - MERIDA | CHICHÉN ITZÁ
Day 4 - CHICHÉN ITZÁ | EK BALAM | CHICHÉN ITZÁ
Day 5 - CHICHÉN ITZÁ | IZAMAL | UXMAL
Day 6 - UXMAL
Day 7 - UXMAL | LABNA | KAXIL KIUIC | UXMAL
Day 8 - UXMAL | DZIBILCHALTUN | MERIDA
Day 9 - MERIDA | HOME
If you have any additional questions, please email us at email@example.com (and include your full name) or call us toll-free at (800) 748-6262 (toll: 603-756-2884).