Fieldnotes: Digital Resources
Yale Peabody Museum

The establishment of the Division of Anthropology at the Yale Peabody Museum in 1902 by George Grant MacCurdy brought together the Museum’s archaeological, ethnological and physical anthropology collections under a single authority. Since then, through the University’s scientific expeditions and donations from Yale alumni and friends, the holdings of the Division have grown to over 280,000 catalogued lots.