China-Yangguanzhai Program Scholarships
Institute for Field Research
Deadline: March 22, 2019
Our anonymous donors believe that there is much for the world to learn from China’s deep and rich cultural heritage. These donors provided generous support for two $1,000 scholarships to support students attending the China-Yangguanzhai field school. Any student – regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, nationality or sexual orientation – who was admitted to this field school may apply.
This scholarship will be used to help pay tuition costs for this program. It has no cash value and may not be used to fund any other field school, within or outside the IFR.
- Open to students who applied and were admitted the IFR China-Yangguanzhai field school only.
- Unofficial copy of transcripts showing your GPA.
- One Letter of Recommendation.
- Complete the Scholarship Application online.
- Submit an application and be admitted to this field school. Late or incomplete applications by the designated deadline will not be accepted or considered. No exceptions.
Each scholarship covers $1,000 off the tuition cost for the China-Yangguanzhai field school. This scholarship has no cash value. This scholarship may not be applied to any other field school offered by the IFR.
- Must apply and be admitted to the China-Yangguanzhai field school.
- Must be at least 18 years old at the day the field school begins.
- Must have a minimum GPA 2.9 (equivalent to 78% grade average).
- Current student or student who graduated in the past three years from any institution of higher education (community college, university, etc.) anywhere in the world.
- There is no nationality restriction. Any student may apply.
- Your major does not need to be in archaeology or related disciplines. Students from any major are welcome to apply.