with 3 nights aboard the 33-suite, 5-star Sonesta Star Goddess
Offering two 2020 departures (17 days each)
January 18 – February 3, 2020 (Sold Out) or
February 15 – March 2, 2020
with optional, 5-day, post-tour extension to Jordan
Absolute Egypt is carefully crafted to provide the discerning traveler with the finest Egypt tour available. It combines all the best attributes of an in-depth, all-inclusive, well-paced luxury trip.
“I enjoyed everything. Best tour I have ever taken. Accommodations and food were all excellent. The scheduling was excellent and worked perfect for me. I like to be kept busy and see as much as possible, which we did. I have no criticism.” – Willow, Washington
- Traveling with Egyptologist Stephen Harvey plus a wonderful local Egyptologist guide and an excellent trip manager, who have been working together for years and have received excellent reviews;
- The exclusivity of a maximum of just twelve participants plus your triad of leaders;
- A 15-night itinerary, longer than most Egypt tours, so that your pace is in-depth and not rushed;
- The best accommodations:
- Pyramid-view rooms at the 5-star Mena House hotel in Giza for four nights to start your trip;
- Three nights in Luxor at the 5-star Old Winter Palace in Luxury Garden rooms, which are quieter and larger than the Standard Nile-view rooms;
- Huge suites (over 400 square feet) with private balconies aboard the 33-suite, 5-star for three nights cruising the Nile;
- Spacious rooms with great views of the 5-star Sofitel Legend Old Cataract Aswan hotel for three nights;
- In the middle of the trip you stay one night at the best available hotel in Abydos so that you can explore two less-visited and fabulous sites, Abydos and Dendara;
- Special meetings with excavators and conservators, including behind-the-scenes visits, when possible.
Please join our small group of just 12 travelers plus our expert leaders on either our January 26th or February 23rd departure. It will be an enjoyable, fascinating, and unforgettable adventure!
Main Tour Pricing per person (15 nights):
Double Occupancy (9-12 participants) – $10,995
Double Occupancy (7 to 8 participants) – $11,695
Single Supplement* – $2,545
With fewer than 8 participants, a small group surcharge may be added.
Extension Price per person (4 nights):
Double Occupancy (5 or more participants) – $3,695
Single Supplement* – $975
With fewer than 5 participants, a small group surcharge may be added.
* Single room supplement will be charged when requested or required (limited availability).