Two separate dates are available for this trip:
February 26, 2011 March 6, 2011 (10 days),& October 21-30, 2011 (10 days)
This 8-night/10-day tour visits all the must-see highlights of Egypt with an AIA lecturer/host plus expert guide and trip manager. Includes all excursions, flights in Egypt, all accommodations, all meals, airport transfers, and more.
Pricing: $3,245 Double Occupancy.
Single Supplement: $745.
- Visit the Great Pyramid of Khufu and the Solar Boat Museum, the timeless Sphinx, and the Valley Temple of Khafra.
- Karnak, the world’s largest temple complex (built over the course of a thousand years).
- On the West Bank of the Nile enter several royal tombs in the famous Valley of the Kings. Also, visit Medinet Habu (the beautiful mortuary temple of Rameses III, the best preserved of the New Kingdom temples), and the ancient workers’ village at Deir el Medina.
- Abu Simbel, the fantastic rock-cut temples of Ramesses II (built to honor himself and his queen, Nefertari).
- Temple of Isis at Philae, said to be Egypt’s most beautiful temple.