Ludlow Hopkins Baldwin Memorial Lecture
Ludlow Hopkins Baldwin was born in 1905 in Baltimore. He was Headmaster of Gilman School in Baltimore and later lecturer in Archaeology at the Community College of Baltimore. He was President (1969-1974) and Secretary (1978-1985) of the Baltimore Society of the Archaeological Institute of America and an AIA lecturer in 1974-75.
The Baldwin Lectureship was established in 1998 by the Baltimore Society to honor its former President. The Baldwin Lecturer, who visits the Baltimore Society annually, is chosen by the Lecture Program Committee of the AIA.
The Stafford Civil War Sites in Virginia held its grand opening in April 2013.
The Site Preservation Program is funding the San Bartolo Mural Project thanks to a special gala pledge drive.
Read the Program's 2013 Annual Report to learn about its many activities this past year.